INTERMODAL DRAYAGE OWNER OPERATORS
Consistent Freight Volumes, Industry-Leading Rates, and Major Fleet Discounts Make XPO The Perfect Fit.
As one of the largest and fastest growing intermodal providers in North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner operators and fleet owners. We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel - our goal is to reinforce your choice of XPO with every container you move. We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
We're contracting with quality independent operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United States.
Over 1.9 Million loads dispatched to XPO Intermodal Drayage contractors in 2015.
Incentives Exclusive to the Los Angeles Area:
- Highly competitive rate package
- Large sign-on bonus
- Consistent local, regional and long haul freight to keep you full utilized
- Great lanes with day or night work available
- High-volume, year-round freight available every day of the week
- International 40' and Domestic 53' container work available
- Friendly tenured staff with local expertise
- Incentive for clean roadside inspections
- Referral bonus
- Great reputation - superior customer service and high profile customers
- 4.4 acre facility, close to port
As an independent drayage contractor to XPO, you'll be eligible for programs that can boost your profitability and save you money:
- Extensive fuel discount program with major truck stops
- IRP base plate, IFTA program and pre-pass
- Standardized fuel surcharge on every load
- Weekly settlements and direct deposits
- Competitive insurance program, including physical damage, non-trucking liability, occupational accident and deductible buyback
- National emergency breakdown service and towing
- Driver-friendly dispatch and communications
Independent Contractor Qualifications:
XPO is looking for contractors for local, regional and port drayage. Please apply if you meet these minimum requirements below.
- At least 24 years of age
- At least 18 months of verifiable experience within the previous five years
- No more than two moving violations within the past 36 months
- No more than one preventable accident within the past 36 months
42 Terminals strategically located near major rail hubs and ports.
- Alabama: Mobile
- California: Lathrop, Los Angeles, LA / Long Beach Ports, Oakland and San Diego
- Florida: Jacksonville, Miami and Winterhaven
- Georgia: Atlanta, Dalton and Savannah
- Illinois: Joliet and McCook
- Indiana: Indianapolis
- Kentucky: Louisville
- Louisiana: New Orleans
- Massachusetts: Worcester
- Michigan: Detroit
- North Carolina: Charlotte and Wilmington
- New Jersey: Newark
- New York: Rochester
- Ohio: Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati
- Oregon: Portland
- Pennsylvania: Chambersburg and Philadelphia
- South Carolina: Charleston and Greer
- Tennessee: Memphis and Nashville
- Texas: Dallas, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio, El Paso and Freeport
- Virginia: Norfolk
- Washington: Tacoma and Seattle
TELL US WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU!
We can talk about the different intermodal drayage opportunities XPO offers. Give us a call today at 866-722-3750!