Knight Transportation's Indy division has regional opportunities that offer consistency regarding miles, pay and home time! Regional routes run primarily in the Midwest, southeast and northeast (No NYC)! Run out for 7-10 days and take 2-3 home! Our regional drivers average 2,500 miles per week and our top performers get more! Based on your experience, you may qualify to receive a $1000 transition bonus and $300 for completing our 3 day hiring process! Other Benefits include:
- Hometime: 7-10 Days out and 2-3 days home
- Your first and most important benefit is that your joining a family oriented company that treats you like family!
- Pay Package that is customized based on your experience
- Monthly bonuses that pay up to $6000 or more annually.
- Competitive rates per mile and other pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Annual pay increases; we've increased driver pay across the board 5 times in the past two years on top of the standard annual increases.
- Single Source and non-forced dispatch.
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401k with a company match, etc.
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along to
- Medical Insurance after 60 days through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision Insurance after 60 days
- 401k with company match after 6 months
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan after 90 days
- Paid vacation
- 6+ Months OTR
- Class A CDL