Schedule: Home most nights during the week AND home weekends (during reset)
Reno Trucking Jobs - Knight Transportation is currently looking for experienced Reno truck drivers wanting to work a Petco dedicated route:
- .40-.49/cents per mile - progressive pay scale (based on length of haul)
- 5 turns a week (1 full turn a day is approx. 400 miles)
- $1,500 transition pay for experienced drivers!
- M-F freight, weekends off. *Weekend freight also available if desired for more miles and better monthly bonus.)
- We offer a competitive monthly bonus of .01-.05 based on safety and performance.
- We offer automated, tenure/performance-based CPM pay band increases!
- We offer full benefits and a 401K along with a company match (up to $1600/yr).
- Receive paid time off after 90 days of employment with Knight.
- Earn more money by becoming a driver trainer
- No forced dispatch
- 95% drop and hook turns
We respect our drivers and appreciate all they do. We started as a family operated business and family is exactly how you can expect to be treated.
Pay & Bonuses
We are proud to offer a competitive wage and benefit package. In efforts to take care of our Driving Associates, Knight is committed to continuously increasing OTR pay and ensuring that you are set up for success.
- Monthly bonus opportunities:
- Safety: $0.01 per mile
- Production: $0.04 per mile
- Driver referral bonus of $500 for each referred that is hired!
* Most solo drivers can make over $6,000 per year
Knight understands the balance between work and home life, we offer consistent hometime with flexible options. We work with you to find the best schedule for your lifestyle.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment
- 401(k) + company match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Knight’s Rider Program was created so that our Driving Associates could bring the comforts of home over the road. Bring your spouse, family member, child or pet.
My contact info:
Cindee Nelson - Hiring Manager
We respect our drivers and appreciate all they do. We started as a family operated business and family is exactly how you can expect to be treated."