Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Baton Rouge, LA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
- Up to $4,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Regional Work - Out 1-3 Days (Dedicated Customer)
- OTR Out 7-10 Days
- Great Compensation Package
- Safety and Performance Bonuses
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Transportation and Hotel Costs Paid While in School
- Competitive Benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus, No Limit
Select the Baton Rouge Terminal 169 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- 1 Year of Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC (Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- Expand Your Earning Potential with a Passport