Owner Operators Needed for Our Charleston, SC Terminal!
Quality Carriers is Hiring Owner Operators for System Runs - NEW COMPENSATION!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Up to 2 Years of Tanker Experience - We Offer $7,500 Transition Assistance Bonus
- 2 Plus Years of Tanker Experience - We Offer $10,000 Transition Assistance Bonus
- Gross Over $200,000 Annually
- Pay Increases Every 3 Months
- 1% Increase in the First Year, Then Annual Increases Each Year
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at Your Disposal
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
- We Pay Fuel on Every Mile You Run, Loaded or Empty
- Safety Incentives
- Driver Referral Bonus Pays Out $1,500 per Driver You Help Hire - No Limit!
- School Pay $1,400 (4 Days)
- Transportation and Hotel Costs Paid While in School
- Tractor Inspection Done at No Charge
- Pump/Compressor Unit With Hose Rack and Installed (No Cost to IC)
Select the Charleston Terminal 168 when applying!
- Must Have at Least 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- CDL-A With Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Expand Your Earning Potential With a Passport