CDL-A Owner Operators Needed for Our Baton Rouge, LA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Average $4,000 Weekly
- $4,000 Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Out 10 to 14 Days with Flexible Hometime
- Fuel & Tire Discounts
- Fuel Surcharge with Our Fuel Stabilization Program
- Safety Incentives
- Family Environment
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select the Baton Rouge Terminal 169 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have TWIC Card
- Must Have One Year Tractor Trailer Experience (Tanker Preferred)