CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - Regional Runs
Celebrating 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers has built a legacy of success for shippers and truck drivers alike. We are one of the largest bulk chemical tanker trucking companies in North America, spanning 100 terminals across the U.S. and Canada.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, Schofield Transport, Inc., has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities! Partner with Quality Carriers and our network of Affiliates today!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Average $1,200-$1,400 Weekly
- Late Model Equipment
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Weekend Home Time And Possible Weeknight Home Time
- Class A CDL License
- Must be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Tanker Experience Not Required
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience In The Last 3 Years OR 1 Year Tanker Experience In The Last 10 Years