CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Joliet, IL Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, Midwest Services, Inc., has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- NEW YEAR...Additional Sign-On Bonus!
- Earn an Extra $3,000 in Sign-On Bonuses, on Top of Our Current Bonus
- Must be a Part of the Team by January 31
- Weekly Hometime
- Dedicated Regional Weekend Work
- OTR Drivers Average $1,500 - $1,900 Weekly With Flexible Hometime
- Regional Drivers Average $1,200 - $1,400 Weekly
- $6,500 Sign-On Bonus for Drivers with No Tanker Experience
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Drivers with 6 Months Verifiable Tanker Experience
- $4,000 Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Top Pay and Benefits
- Lease Purchase Available
- 2018 Freightliner Cascadias (1 Year Old Trucks, Approx. 160 Miles on Them)
- No Money Down
- $635 Per Week
- Drive as Company for 2 Months, then Take Over the Truck!
- Medical Benefits After 60 Days
- 2018 - 2019 Freightliners!
- Industry Leading Safety Standards
- Stability and Security that Only a Large Carrier Can Offer
- 3 Dispatchers, 1 Dedicated to Reloading to Run System!
- Affiliate Owner is Onsite to Directly Meet Your Expectations!
Select the Joliet Terminal 750 when applying!
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- 22 Years Old or Older
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Ability to Get a TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)