CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers - Regional Runs
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, Schofield Transport, Inc., has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Average $1,200-$1,400 Weekly
- Late Model Equipment
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Weekend Home Time And Possible Weeknight Home Time
- Class A CDL License
- Must be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Required
- Tanker Experience Not Required
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience In The Last 3 Years OR 1 Year Tanker Experience In The Last 10 Years