CDL-A Owner Operator - Regional Tanker Runs
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Get Home More Frequently with Regional Runs, or Stay Out Longer with Our OTR Runs
- 62% of Gross Long Haul plus Accessorials
- $5,000 Owner Operator Bonus
- 2,500 Mile per Week Average
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Fuel Surcharge
- College Tuition Program also available through True Transport Insure
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
- 1 Year CDL Class A Driving Experience
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card