CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Houston, TX Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- $4,000 Referral Bonus, No Limit
- $1,500 Quarterly Retention Bonus
- Average $60,000 - $70,000 Yearly
- Regional & OTR Runs
- Regional Runs - Home 2 Times per Week
- OTR Runs - Home Every 7 - 10 Days
- Steady Work, Stable Full Time Position
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Work Consists of Out & Back to Texas Markets
- Assigned Units / No Slip Seating
- BRAND NEW TRUCKS
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business
- Dedicated Driver Services Team to Meet Your Expectations
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High Quality Options to Choose From
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (Short Term and Long Term)
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Plan with Company Contribution - We Help You Pay for Your Medical Expenses!
- 401k with Company Match
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
- A Dedicated Driver Manager to Make Sure You are Loaded 80% of the Time and Rolling!
Select the Houston Terminal 134 when applying!
- Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- 1 Year Recent Tractor Trailer Experience