Owner Operators Needed for Our East St. Louis, IL Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Plates and Permits Can Be Obtained Through the Company
- Access to National Pricing for Tires and Shops On-Site at Terminals
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Pay No More than $1.25 per Gallon for Fuel with Our New Fuel Stabilization Program
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select the E. St. Louis Terminal 158 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have 1 Year Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card