CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Terminal in Chicago, IL!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- SIGN-ON BONUS UP TO $12,000
- Pay Increase Based on Tanker Experience
- Average $4,600 - $4,800 Weekly
- Paid Training - $350/day
- Paid Orientation - $1,400 for 4 Days
- OTR & Regional Runs
- Get Plates, Permits and Insurance Through the Company
- No Start Up Costs for Equipment
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select the Chicago Terminal 181 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card
- 12 Months Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years