CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Chicago, IL Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
- Performance Bonuses
- Average $1,400 - $2,000 Weekly
- Higher Starting Pay with Tanker Experience
- Paid Cents per Mile which Increases at 3 Months and 1 Year
- Paid Orientation - $600 for 4 Days
- Full, Affordable Health Benefits
- Take Your Truck Home
Select the Chicago Terminal 181 when applying!
- Must Be 22 Years of Age
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card