Quality Carriers CDL-A Tanker Company Driver Position
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers has built a legacy of success for shippers and truck drivers alike. We are one of the largest bulk chemical tanker trucking companies in North America, spanning 100 terminals across the U.S. and Canada.
Now, Quality Carriers has outstanding Company Driver opportunities in your area. Partner with Quality Carriers today!
- Performance Bonuses
- Average $1,400 - $2,000 Weekly
- Higher Starting Pay with Tanker Experience
- Paid Cents per Mile which Increases at 3 Months and 1 Year
- Paid Orientation - $600 for 4 Days
- Full, Affordable Health Benefits
- Take Your Truck Home
- Must Be 22 Years of Age
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card