CDL-A Tanker Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Nashville, TN!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Pay Increase Based on Tanker Experience
- Paid Training
- Dedicated, Regional and OTR Runs
- Get Plates, Permits and Insurance Through the Company
- Pay $1.25 per Gallon Through our Fuel Stabilization Program
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- 80% Reload Network - Keep You Loaded 80% of the Time
Select the Nashville Terminal 183 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse)
- 12 Months Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years