CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Victoria, TX Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, Coastal Flats Energy, has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $1,500 Driver Referral Program
- Average $1,500 Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Runs Between Nixon, TX and Houston, TX; Day and Night Shifts Available
- Paid Time Off, Orientation, and Training
- Weekly Paychecks
- Reliable Equipment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits After 60 Days
- 401k with Company Match After 90 Days
Select the Victoria Terminal 793 when applying!
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Last 3 Years OR 1 Year Tanker Experience in Last 10 Years
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card