CDL-A Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Beaumont, TX!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $8,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Earnings Vary From $4,000 - $5,000 per Week
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Plates Available Through Terminal
- Tire and Fuel Discounts at Various Locations
- Full Fuel Stabilization Program
- Paid Orientation - $100 per Day
- Regional & OTR Runs Available
- Weekly Hometime for Regional Drivers
- OTR Drivers Out 5 - 7 Days at a Time
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select the Beaumont Terminal 791 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Must Have 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Past 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Past 10 Years