CDL-A Owner Operators Needed for Our Terminal in Toledo, OH!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate partner, KALE Trucking, Inc., has outstanding Owner Operator opportunities in your area.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Average $2,000 - $3,000 Weekly Including Fuel Stabilization
- Regional & OTR Runs Available
- Your Hometime Depends Upon Your Needs
- Benefit Options Available
- Largest Reload System in the Bulk Carriers Market
- Loaded to Empty Ratio Averages 80%
Select the Toledo Terminal 786 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Must Have 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the Past 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Past 10 Years