CDL-A Company Drivers Needed for Our Baton Rouge, LA Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Dedicated Oil Work, Out 2-3 Days
- Average $60,000 Yearly
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- $4,000 Referral Bonus, No Limit
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business
- Dedicated Driver Services Team to Meet Your Expectations
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High Quality Options to Choose From
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance (Short Term and Long Term)
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Plan with Company Contribution - We Help You Pay for Your Medical Expenses!
- 401k with Company Match
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off
- A Dedicated Driver Manager to Make Sure You are Loaded 80% of the Time and Rolling!
Select the Baton Rouge Terminal 190 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker Endorsement
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- Must Have 2 Years Driving Experience or 1 Year Tanker Experience