Company Tanker Truck Drivers
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers has built a legacy of success for shippers and truck drivers alike. We are one of the largest bulk chemical tanker trucking companies in North America, spanning 100 terminals across the U.S. and Canada.
Now, Quality Carriers' Affiliate, Coastal Flats Energy, has outstanding Company Truck Driver opportunities in your area. Partner with Quality Carriers and our network of Affiliates today!
- WEEKLY PAY & GREAT HOMETIME
- Regional & Dedicated Runs
- Dedicated Drivers Average $220 - $225/Day Running San Antonio to Fort Worth and Back, Home Daily/Nightly!
- Regional Drivers Average $1,100 - $2,200/Week and are Home Several Nights per Week Based on Lanes (TX, NM, OK, LA)!
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Tanker Experience is Not Required
- Insurance After 60 Days
- 401K with Company Match After 90 Days
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Reliable Equipment
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Minimum 1 Year of Recent Tractor Trailer Experience in Last 3 Years
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC
- Satisfactory/Safe Driving Record