Company Tanker Truck Drivers Needed for Our Jourdanton, TX Terminal!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity, and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between local, regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- WEEKLY PAY & GREAT HOMETIME
- Regional & Dedicated Runs
- Dedicated Drivers Average $220 - $225/Day Running San Antonio to Fort Worth and Back, Home Daily/Nightly!
- Regional Drivers Average $1,100 - $2,200/Week and are Home Several Nights per Week Based on Lanes (TX, NM, OK, LA)!
- $1,500 Driver Referral Bonus
- Tanker Experience is Not Required
- Insurance After 60 Days
- 401K with Company Match After 90 Days
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Reliable Equipment
Select the Jourdanton Terminal 763 when applying!
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Minimum 1 Year of Recent Tractor Trailer Experience in Last 3 Years
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC
- Satisfactory/Safe Driving Record