CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities With JBS Carriers
Local Live Haul Runs
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employs over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Local Live Haul Runs out of Green Bay, WI.
Live Haul Truck Driver Benefits:
- Earn $.41 per Mile Starting Pay
- Home Daily
- Retention Bonus Paid Annually Based on Tenure
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (Paid Out Over 6 Months)
- Increased Safety Bonus for 2017
- MPG Bonus, Paid Monthly
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage After 60 Days (Employee Only - $90/Month)
- Load/Unload Pay
- Slip-Seat Operation
- Pay for Waiting Time that Exceeds 60 Minutes
- Paid Holidays
- Average 400 - 600 Miles Per Day
- 10 Paid Vacation Days After 1 Year
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Class A CDL With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Night Driving Required
JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, which is the world's largest animal protein company. When you drive for JBS, you'll be helping to feed America!
JBS Carriers is a refrigerated and live haul trucking company that operates in the Midwest, Western and some Southeastern & Northeastern parts of the U.S. Headquartered in Greeley, CO, JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, the world's largest animal protein company. JBS Carriers offers Regional, Dedicated, Specialized and Local runs across its hiring area hauling refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight.