CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities With JBS Carriers
Midwest Regional Fleet
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road (OTR) and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employs over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Midwest Regional fleet.
Regional Truck Driver Benefits:
- Top 50% of Drivers Average Over $60,000 in Earnings per Year
- Earn up to $.48 per Mile
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage After 60 Days (Employee Only - $90/Month)
- Weekly Hometime Available
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus (Paid Out Over 6 Months)
- Retention Bonuses Paid EVERY WEEK You Stay with the Company (Increases with Tenure)
- $2,000 Referral Bonus per New Driver Referred
- Increased Safety Bonus for 2017
- New Total Miles Bonus for 2017
- MPG Bonus, Paid Monthly
- Detention Pay Increased for 2017
- Layover Pay Increased for 2017
- New Breakdown Pay for 2017
- Additional Stop/Pickup Pay
- Driver Unload Pay
- $100 Minimum Paid on Loads Less Than 200 Miles (per DM Approval)
- Paychecks Issued Every Friday
- Rider Program
- 10 Paid Vacation Days After 1 Year
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Newly Renovated Driver's Lounge - Including Shower and Laundry Facilities, Kitchen, New Furniture and Flat Screen TV's!
- Class A CDL With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Night Driving Required
JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, which is the world's largest animal protein company. When you drive for JBS, you'll be helping to feed America!
JBS Carriers is a refrigerated and live haul trucking company that operates in the Midwest, Western and some Southeastern & Northeastern parts of the U.S. Headquartered in Greeley, CO, JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, the world's largest animal protein company. JBS Carriers offers Regional, Dedicated, Specialized and Local runs across its hiring area hauling refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight.