CDL-A Truck Driver Opportunities With JBS Carriers
IA/IL Regional Fleet
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employs over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our IA/IL Regional fleet.
Regional Truck Driver Benefits:
- $180 Daily Minimum Guarantee When Running; $150 When No Work is Available
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage After 60 Days (Employee Only - $90/Month)
- Weekly Hometime Available
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus (Paid Out Over 6 Months)
- $2,000 Referral Bonus per New Driver Referred
- Retention Bonus Paid Annually Based on Tenure
- Increased Safety Bonus for 2017
- MPG Bonus, Paid Monthly
- Rider Program
- No Touch Freight
- Driver Unload Pay
- Breakdown Pay
- Paychecks Issued Every Friday
- 10 Paid Vacation Days After 1 Year
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Class A CDL With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Night Driving Required
JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, which is the world's largest animal protein company. When you drive for JBS, you'll be helping to feed America!
JBS Carriers is a refrigerated and live haul trucking company that operates in the Midwest, Western and some Southeastern & Northeastern parts of the U.S. Headquartered in Greeley, CO, JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, the world's largest animal protein company. JBS Carriers offers Regional, Dedicated, Specialized and Local runs across its hiring area hauling refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight.