Dedicated Truck Driving Positions With JBS Carriers
Texas Dedicated Fleet
JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS USA, is an Over the Road and Regional truckload carrier handling both refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight. JBS Carriers has a fleet of more than 600 trucks and employs over 800 people. We have immediate openings for Company Drivers for our Texas Dedicated fleet.
Dedicated Truck Driving Position Benefits:
- Top 50% of Drivers Average Over $60,000 in Earnings per Year
- Earn $.45 per Mile
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage After 60 Days (Employee Only - $90/Month)
- Weekly Hometime Available
- Retention Bonus Paid Annually Based on Tenure
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Increased Safety Bonus for 2017
- MPG Bonus, Paid Monthly
- Detention Pay Increased for 2017
- Layover Pay Increased for 2017
- Additional Stop Pay
- Paid Orientation
- Rider Program
- Paychecks Issued Every Friday
- 10 Paid Vacation Days After 1 Year
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Newly Renovated Driver's Lounge with TV, Restrooms and New Furniture!
- CDL-A With 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience
- Night Driving Required
JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, which is the world's largest animal protein company. When you drive for JBS, you'll be helping to feed America!
JBS Carriers is a refrigerated and live haul trucking company that operates in the Midwest, Western and some Southeastern & Northeastern parts of the U.S. Headquartered in Greeley, CO, JBS Carriers is the driving force behind JBS USA, the world's largest animal protein company. JBS Carriers offers Regional, Dedicated, Specialized and Local runs across its hiring area hauling refrigerated and non-refrigerated freight.