Schedule: 7-10 Days out home 2
Knight Transportation offers regional positions backed by outstanding pay and benefits, as well as the best support system in the industry. And with our 30 Service Centers throughout the country, It means that you're not far from a familiar handshake, a cup of coffee, and the comforts of home, even when you're hundreds of miles from where you live. We truly care for you and understand that you DRIVE our success (literally). Please take a look at what we have to offer and call me if you have any questions!!
- Runs in the NE to get you the most home time possible!
- No Touch Freight, majority of runs are drop and hook
- No forced dispatch, one on one dispatch- you will get to sit and meet with your DM face to face and work on the loads that are best for both of you
- Home-time flexibility to work with your schedule
- Blue Cross and Blue shield insurance after 60 days of employment
- New Equipment with Inverters
- Monthly Bonus Program based on Production
- Rider program/pet policy after 30 days of employment
- Over 30 terminals throughout the country if you need anything, there is typically a Knight terminal close by that can help you
- Negotiable pay- based on safety and experience record
Call Bethany today! (717) 254-4305