Bennett Motor Express has built our reputation on the integrity and character of our people. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we've always been committed to offering the highest quality of service, safety and responsibility.
BME offers Owner Operators & Fleet Owners diverse opportunities for Flatbed, Step Deck, and Heavy Haul. Our load boards provide Owner Operators with consistent loads within our nationwide network of 195+ agents with over 2000 active direct customers.
If your team is ready to work for a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett family today.
$4,000 Sign-On Bonus for Team Contractors with an Active Government Security Clearance
Team Owner Operators, partnering with Bennett Motor Express means:
- $2,000 Driver Referral
- Same Day Pay
- High Paying Freight plus 100% FSC
- A+ Advantage Program - Maintenance, Tire, & Fuel Discounts
- Major Medical Coverage Available through UTBA
- Your Trailer or Ours
- True, Non-Forced Dispatch
- Ask recruiter about "take-me-home" option
Team Owner Operator Requirements:
- 6 months verifiable OTR Open Deck experience in the last 24 months, with 2 years of overall Tractor/Trailer experience in the past 5 years
- 23 years of age
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- Meet F.M.C.S.R. 391 guidelines in safety clearance application
- No DUIs or Felonies in the past 7 years
- No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months
- All trucks must be ELD compatible
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.