GET MORE WHEN YOU WORK WITH BOSS
Bennett Onsite Services, LLC, (BOSS) is not just any crane, lifting and rigging services provider. Most of our customers are impressed with our extensive diverse list of offerings. As a result, we are readily available to offer quick response times and competitive pay. Supported by our new fleet of high-end equipment with an average age of less than two years, we offer less breakdown time. We are ISO 9001:2008-certified and operate with an impeccable "safety first" business model.
If you're ready to work with a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the BOSS family today.
- NCCCO certification or equivalent. LBC Endorsement Required
- Larger Crawler Experience a plus (300-ton crane +)
- Operators must have at minimum 1-year verifiable experience operating a 60-ton crawler or larger
- Competitive Pay Package
- Full Benefits Package Available
- Strong technical and professional skills in the safe operation as a Crawler Operator
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- 23 years of age
- Must be able to pass applicable physical and drug screen
- No DUI, DWI, or Felony in the past 7 years
- No more than 7 points on your license in the past 3 years
- No more than two moving violations in the last 12 months