Bennett DriveAway provides drive-away service for all types of motorized vehicles for customers across the continental United States. Bennett DriveAway has been one of the safest transporters of trucks, recreational vehicles and other rolling cargo since 1986 and recruits only experienced independent contractors who meet high standards in safety, reliability, and quality customer care. If you are a qualified D.O.T. certified truck driver who is looking for a better way to deliver, Bennett DriveAway wants you. Enjoy the advantages that comes with one of the most unique positions in the industry that provides a wide array of opportunities.
If you're ready to work with a carrier that prides itself on putting people first, take the next step and join the Bennett DriveAway family today.
DriveAway Independent Contractor Details:
- Paid 65% of Line Haul
- Trip advance available
- No forced dispatch
- A national network of established customers to keep your opportunities coming
- Safe driving bonus program
- Online load board and expert team of dispatchers
DriveAway Independent Contractor Requirements:
- Class A CDL with 6 months OTR driving experience in the past 7 years
- 23 years of age
- Must be able to pass Federal DOT physical and drug screen
- Must meet F.M.C.S.A. guidelines on safety clearance application
- No more than seven points on license in the past three years
- Will accept driving school graduates
- All qualifications subject to management review
All driver applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.