Why Drive Atlas?
Pay: $1.44 - $1.60 per mile division average and $160,000 - $185,000 average annual gross (January 2018 average) - The division average is $1.44, and the top 25% earners in this division have been averaging $1.49 - $1.60 per mile. The division also averages 2,200 - 2,500+ miles per week or more (teams average 3,100 - 4,000 miles per week).
Freight: Dry Van Truckload Shipments - Light loads typically 15,000 - 25,000 lbs. and common commodities include new products, store fixtures, office furniture and trade shows.
Bonuses: Current sign-on bonus of $3,000! And annual mileage bonus averages $2,500+ in the 1st year (averages $4,000+ in the 2nd year and continues to increase based on years of service)
Discounted Fuel: Average $.32 per gallon off the pump price in the past 12 months (actual savings can be three times the national average or more). Our drivers receive discounts from TA, Petro, Pilot, Flying J, Love's, Roady's and others.
Drivers Owner Operator Fleet $3,000 Sign On Bonus (limited time!)
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
- Nationwide fuel discounts
- Flexible Home Time
- Over the Road or Regional
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- Toll allowance and toll discounts (BestPass)
- Free PrePass
- Free Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- ComData Fuel Card (no hidden company charges)
- Direct Deposit Settlements (weekly)
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Clothing Allowance
- Cell Phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month
- Orientation pay and free hotel stay during orientation
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
- BestPass for nationwide toll discounts
- Maintenance program with 24/7/365 road service assistance
- National Tire Account
- No Cost Year-Round Rider Program (18yrs or older)
- Most pets allowed
- CDL-A with 1 year OTR experience
- Base Plate – O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
It takes good, hard working and dedicated people to make a great company. This is what you will find in the people you will work with at Atlas. Your orientation is face to face, where we not only introduce you to the company, we listen to you and your expectations. While upgrading your career and lifestyle through great pay, benefits, and a partnership where you matter, we also hope to put a smile on your face!