Department: End User Svcs
Division: SAVANNAH- GA- United States
Job Function: Information Technology
Hours Per Pay Period: 80.00
Under the supervision of the Manager or End User Services, the System Engineer I shall responsible for maintaining the software distribution and management systems for all desktop computer systems. This position is required to create, maintain, and monitor all software distribution mechanisms. The System Engineering Analyst provides support and assists other Desk Side analysts and other IS team members in the installation, maintenance, documentation, security, troubleshooting and support of all desktop systems. This position works closely with other IS Support Team Members to provide assistance in the implementation of new releases of desktop operating systems, application software, diagnosis of semi-complicated system problems, and day to day maintenance of Memorial's application system hardware and OS environment.
- Associated Degree or (6) years of relevant work experience in similar or equivalent role.
- Minimum of onr relevant certificaiton. Provisional certificaiton plan may be utilized if it will lead to certification within 12 months.
- (MCSA, MSCE, VCA, VCP4, VCP5, CCA-AD, CCP-AD, RHCSA, or RHCE)
- Experience with windows server running on VM ware in a large datacenter environment
- Experience managing Microsoft's System Center configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Experience creating softare installation packages utilizing Microsoft's SCCM
- Expereince creating Windows system images using SCCM and Windows Deployment Toolkit
- Experience managing the distribution of Windows security and update patches to a large Windows PC environment
- Experience managing Microsoft's Systems Center Endpoint Protection (SCEP) in a Windows PC environment
- 2 years - related expereince with bachelors, or
- 4 years - related experience with associates, or
- 6 years - relevant experience with similar or equivalent role with relevant technical certifications and no degree