Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Loan Oper- Collateral & Imaging
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Job ID: 9994
Hours of Work: 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Manage and process all documents submitted for imaging or import on a timely basis. Process consumer and commercial paid loan releases, which includes mortgage releases, lien releases, UCC releases, guaranty agreement releases, partial releases and any other documents requiring release. Submit various collateral related documents to the appropriate jurisdiction or vendor to perfect MidFirst’s lien position.
Qualified candidates will:
- Possess a basic knowledge and understanding of typical Credit Agreement Covenants is preferred
- Understand release and filing requirements for multiple states preferred
- Demonstrate solid PC skills’ including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
- Possess a basic knowledge of consumer and commercial loan documents
- Be organized and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Possess basic knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code, Regulation B, C, Z, RESPA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other federal and state regulations on lending and consumer compliance is preferred
**This position may involve some lifting of boxes containing loan files.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.