Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Operations Admin
Experience Required: More than 10 years
Job ID: 9789
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The successful candidate for Director of Digital Banking will lead a team of professionals to develop and grow the bank’s digital channels, and accordingly, the bank’s balance sheet. Candidate will be a digital platform visionary that will work with bank leadership to craft the mobile and online strategies for MidFirst and its affiliated brands. Areas of responsibility will include playing a key role in evolving the bank’s digital strategies, identifying and pursuing third-party relationships to further the bank’s efforts in the digital space, and taking ownership of the bank’s multiple websites, mobile and online banking platforms and digital sales channels. This candidate must have proven leadership experience with the ability to accomplish complex goals based on industry knowledge, collaboration, influencing skills and superb project management skills. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be organized and results oriented with extreme attention to detail and focused on building and maintaining a best in class customer-centric digital experience and team.
- Lead the bank’s digital strategies, including the bank’s mobile and online web presence, building a culture of innovation and digital transformation.
- Manage the Digital Banking team to deliver superior end-to-end customer experiences (CX) that maximize the bank’s investment in the digital channels with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Maintain command of consumer and industry trends to ensure the bank’s digital strategy remains focused on industry leading features, functionality and user experiences.
- Ideate new concepts that differentiate the bank’s digital channels.
- Lead the full lifecycle of the digital programs.
- Own and execute the digital roadmap with a results-oriented and customer centric focus.
- Leverage adoption and usage metrics for all digital products and services to benchmark performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in executive planning sessions to align the organization around a common vision for the evolving digital strategy while also providing effective status reports to the leadership team.
- Collaborate with senior management across multiple lines of business and support groups within the bank to ensure the digital channels are delivering on the business objectives of each area.
- Identify risks and establish controls to effectively mitigate those risks to an acceptable level, with an emphasis on protecting customer information.
- Partner with the Marketing Department in executing the bank’s digital marketing program.
- Negotiate contracts and manage vendor relationships and budgets to meet the bank’s digital objectives.
- Document processes accurately and maintain compliance with applicable banking laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in building and launching digital platforms in the Financial Services space.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in related business field, MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, persuasion and organizational skills, including effective listening, written and presentation skills.
- Prior senior level management experience required.
- Proven ability to develop strong working partnership with other senior-level managers and executives in order to overcome hurdles, align resources and execute towards the organizational goals.
- Experience leading cross-functional agile project teams toward business objectives, with demonstrated project management skillsets (Scrum and/or Kanban preferred).
- Familiarity with human center design concepts preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.