Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: Less than 1 year
Job ID: 9788
Hours of Work: 40+ hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Compliance Program Analyst will provide material analytical support for the operational and administration responsibilities of the Bank’s Compliance Management Program. In this role the employee will be largely responsible for developing, enhancing and updating management-level reporting, presentations, and quarterly Committee meeting material packets. The candidate will perform research on compliance-related operational and efficiency issues and assist in the development and insertion of a compliance project management reporting process. In addition, this role will maintain and update the periodic requirements for the Compliance calendar and ensure Compliance Department managers are providing informational support and guidance.
- Developing, proofing and producing of Compliance (and Sub-) Committee materials and presentations each quarter;
- Manage the review process of targeted Compliance Programs approved by the Compliance (and Sub-) Committees;
- Assist in tracking of materials provided to examiners and auditors by the Compliance Department;
- Manage and organize the Bank’s Compliance library (resource materials, books, DVD’s,) and determine ways to effectively circulate resource material to appropriate staff members;
- Manage the document and user permissions for policies and procedures stored in the procedure management system, PolicyTech, for the Compliance Department;
- Expand, revise and maintain Compliance homepage by adding compliance topics of interest, researching industry standards, and publishing compliance-related materials for line of business utilization;
- Determine the shared-drive content organization and implement subsequent controls for the Compliance Department’s use to ensure efficient record retention standards are readily achievable;
- Enhance and maintain the compliance calendar of events;
- Assist in the development and incorporation of a Compliance Project Management reporting process, providing senior and executive management with status reports of the Compliance Departments projects;
- Assist in reviewing, reporting, and controlling expenses and resources for the Compliance Department;
- Being a central point-of-contact for Building Management issues and work orders; and
- Performing other complicated assignments/projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree – Business related
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and able to quickly learn/navigate various internal systems;
- Self-motivated, high commitment level, results oriented and flexible individual that adapts quickly to change;
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical abilities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline;
- Demonstrated high-level of analytical and problem-solving skills, and
- Strong project management and excellent collaboration skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.