Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: CO Bank - Cherry Creek
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9770
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday- 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
This position has responsibilities as both a Teller and a Personal Banker. Incumbent must efficiently process a variety of customer transactions and deepen relationships by referring products and services to potential and existing customers. Responsibilities include providing high quality customer service while achieving sales goals and supporting other banking center staff as needed.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer-focused environment.
- Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a balanced cash drawer and adhering to internal controls and procedures.
- Opening deposit accounts and taking loan applications.
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive solutions.
- Recognizing and referring cross-sell opportunities.
- Interviewing and processing consumer loan/credit line requests for customers, and obtaining referrals from loan customers.
- Quoting rates, terms and programs for loan customer requests.
- Supporting other associates as needed.
*This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all- inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
-Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience in a retail sales environment and/or previous banking experience.
-Excellent client-service skills, including oral and written communication with exceptional influencing skills.
-Ability to effectively contribute to a positive team environment and work toward achieving both personal and group goals.
-Careful attention to detail and strong organization skills. Must adhere closely to bank procedures and regulations.
-Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with customers; demonstrate confidence in dealing with his/her peers.
-Strong work ethic and high integrity.
-Strong computer and 10 key skills.
-Outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality.
-Knowledge of banking products and procedures.
-Demonstrated service skills and assertiveness.
-Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.).
This position requires long periods of standing and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
MidFirst banking centers’ hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.