Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Internet/ Univ Program Admin
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Job ID: 9769
Hours of Work: 40 hour work week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Digital Ambassador will serve as both the digital product advocate and product marketing manager for digital banking products and services, including online and mobile banking, mobile deposit, person to person payments, Cardless Cash and online account opening. This individual will be responsible being the digital product expert as well as all developing expertise among MidFirst customer-interacting employees. The position will be highly focused on increasing digital product usage and adoption, building marketing and educational initiatives, understanding the customer lifecycle and user experience, and reporting on opportunities and results.
This position requires a motivated and energetic individual who is digitally savvy and passionate about advocating, teaching, and encouraging the use of digital banking technology. Digital banking channels are how many customers prefer to bank today and will so in the future. We need to ensure that our employees and our customers are well informed, understand and utilize fully these innovative products and services.
Travel is estimated to be at least 50% of this position in order to get out in front of employees and customers.
Digital product expertise across multiple platforms – phone, tablet, desktop, etc.
Create digital banking curriculum for employees and customers
Develop and conduct workshops for employees and customers
Travel to bank facilities and needed locations to train employees to be digital experts and advocates
Create online resources for employees and customers
Understand the digital banking customer life cycle through the multiple channels of account opening (banking center, bank at work, university and online) and customer segments, build and execute a digital adoption strategy for each channel
Assist with new product and feature launches
Research customer behavior to identify areas of product and training improvement, identify barriers to customer adoption
Create adoption and usage metrics reporting to senior management regarding progress for all digital products and services, create benchmarks and track progress
Work with Marketing to create marketing initiatives to communicate and increase adoption of digital products and services
* The ideal candidate will have experience with digital products and services and be technology focused.
* Must be an excellent presenter and comfortable presenting in front of large groups.
* Excellent communication and writing skills.
* The candidate must have the ability to multi-task, learn quickly, and become an expert on multiple platforms.
* Candidate must demonstrate strong computer skills with at least a moderate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power Point.
* A Bachelor’s degree along with 3-5 years work experience is required. Prior marketing and/or banking experience required. Preferred degrees include management, marketing, finance, computer science and accounting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.