Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: Ops Tech Retail 1st Line
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Job ID: 9765
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Bank Operations Compliance Analyst is responsible for the administration of deposit-related compliance for all Bank Operations areas. This position will conduct compliance monitoring, research and training; will participate in audits and reviews and interface between Bank Operations and the Compliance, Internal Audit, 1st Line of Defense, and Enterprise Risk Management departments; will manage projects related to compliance; and is responsible for establishing and overseeing policies and procedures within Bank Operations related to compliance and regulatory changes.
- Considerable understanding of the financial services industry and deposit-related laws, regulations and best practices including, but not limited to: Reg E, CC, P, D, DD, GLBA, Identity Theft and BSA.
- Ability to understand regulatory impact beyond existing policies and procedures to direct the handling and/or cure of exception items.
- Skill in researching and analyzing legal data, evaluating applicability and drawing logical conclusions.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to effectively assess risk, identify root cause of issues and identify operational deficiencies.
- Ability to complete assignments with little supervision while adhering to timelines and budget constraints.
- Ability to lead change initiatives to meet required deadlines, both internal or regulatory.
- Skill in planning and project management.
- Business software skills, including word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and presentation tools to prepare reports, memos, summaries and analysis.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with management, co-workers and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.