Education Required: Associates Degree
Department: LIC Corporate
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9729
Hours of Work: Regular 40 hour week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Performs the daily functions necessary to implement LifeShield National Insurance Co.’s role in the administration of optional products previously offered to Midland Mortgage customers by various contracted outside vendors or transferred to MM as part of servicing acquisitions. Works cooperatively with employees in the Optional Services area of Midland Mortgage.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Cancellations: Processes selected simple cancellation files from vendors via established Access queries, exporting resulting files to appropriate areas, including MM Optional, for completion
- Policy Changes: Receives Death Certs, Marriages, Divorces & Quit Claims from MM Optional through the Policy Change System and notifies appropriate outside vendors. Processes vendor responses and instructions, updating records and notifying MM Optional via the Policy Change System.
- Past Dues: Downloads past due CITs via established Access queries, exporting resulting files to appropriate vendors.
- Vendor Monitoring: Monitors outside vendor Customer Service calls and prepares reports on the sessions.
- Filing: Scans and files (electronically and manually) various documents
- Other: Acts as backup to other LNIC staff members as needed; updates LNIC Policy Manual as needed; performs systems data maintenance, participates in cross-training; and participates in special projects, as needed.
This position requires 2-3 years college or work experience equivalent; medium-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, including some knowledge of Access; and must be familiar with database principles and functions. Position requires discretion, judgment and ability to comply with company security. Candidates must be detail-oriented and willing to ask questions, and should be flexible and comfortable in a small office, team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.