Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Bank - 63rd & Macarthur
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9727
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual who likes working with customers to help recommend products and services that meet their needs, is driven by results and enjoys selling. Responsibilities include working as a Teller and a Personal Banker and will include the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer- focused environment.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to help identify financial products and services that meet their personal needs.
- Processing customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Opening accounts, assisting with processing and taking loan applications
- Performing daily/weekly sales reporting.
*This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all- inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Minimum of one year successful sales experience in an incentive-driven or relational selling environment; demonstrated performance in meeting and exceeding goals
- Minimum of 6 months cash handling experience in a retail sales environment
- Ability to generate referrals including making on-site visits with local businesses - Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers.
- Strong work ethic and high integrity.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.)
- Friendly, outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality
- Successful sales record in a retail banking environment; with knowledge of bank services and products.
Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.