Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Bank - Midwest City
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9723
Hours of Work: 40 + hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Assistant Banking Center Managers will assist with the daily operations of the banking center as well as provide leadership to a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals and provide valuable service to customers. This position is also responsible for a variety of duties focused on the development of new business, as well as retaining and expanding our current relationships with customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Opening accounts, assisting with processing and taking loan applications
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to help identify financial products and services; generate sales leads and referrals through community outreach activities and on-site visits with local businesses.
- Assist in overseeing the operational functions of the banking center and provide support to staff
- Supervisory duties will include, but are not limited to: coaching, counseling, scheduling, training, approving transactions, coordinating job duties, reviewing time cards, preparing and conducting performance evaluations.
- A minimum of two years experience in either a Personal Banker, Senior Teller or Teller Operations Supervisor role.
- Demonstrated successful sales, service and operational performance based on most recent performance appraisal.
- Completion of relevant internal training
- Supervisory abilities, including leadership skills, sound decision making, the ability to motivate others and address conflict in a positive and productive manner, in the absence of the Banking Center Manager.
- Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required.
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.