Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: MM Loan Admin
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Job ID: 9618
Hours of Work: 40
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The qualified candidate will become part of a team of experienced professionals actively designing, developing and maintaining data-driven web applications to facilitate business processes.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of SQL scripting and the ability to design applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 4-6 years applied experience using C# in .NET 2.0, 4.0, 4.5 Frameworks
* Knowledge or experience in ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC 4+
* Knowledge or experience in Web Services, WCF, Web/Rest API, JSON, ADO.NET
* Experience in Relational Database Design using SQL Server 2008/2012
* Proficiency in SQL and T-SQL including database development and optimization/performance tuning
* Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
* Experience in a financial institution
* Knowledge and experience using third party products such as Telerik, Aspose, OnBase
* Knowledge of Adobe Products including Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Pro or LiveCycle
* Knowledge or experience with Crystal Reports or SSRS
* Applied experience in most aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Knowledge of Bootstrap and/or Responsive Design
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.