Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: Bank - I-240 & S. Penn
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9588
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The Teller Operations Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership to the Tellers in the banking center by modeling the highest level of customer service while processing transactions and selling products and services to potential and existing customers.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers and facilitating a welcoming and customer-
- Processing routine customer transactions as well as assisting other
Tellers with more complex transactions.
- Generating new business through referrals and suggestions of bank
products and services that would benefit each customer. Also,
coaches Tellers to more effectively identify these opportunities with the
customers they service.
- Manages Teller work schedules, monitors overtime and assigns tasks
as needed throughout the day.
- Trains new Tellers to ensure procedures are understood and
executed properly to adhere to internal controls.
- Performing monthly surprise cash audits as well as month-end audit
- Responding to customer inquiries and concerns and creating positive
*This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of two years experience, the majority of which in a Teller III or Senior Teller capacity.
- Demonstrated successful sales, service and operational performance based on most recent performance appraisal.
- Should not be on recent disciplinary action for Teller over and short, fraud or out of policy losses that may affect the overall performance rating for either a mid or end of year performance appraisal.
- Supervisory abilities, including leadership skills, sound decision making, the ability to motivate others and address conflict in a positive and productive manner, in the absence of the Banking Center or Assistant Banking Center Manager.
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.