Education Required: High School Diploma
Department: MM DM-Collections
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9539
Hours of Work: 8:00 - 5:00 CST
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising the daily work of a team of call center agents within the Delinquency Assistance Center. The position will cultivate an engaged and enthusiastic team through effective monitoring, coaching , mentoring and motivating of employees to improve productivity, quality and achievement of service level goals and objectives. The position will help write, implement and monitor internal policies and procedures. This position will be responsible for reviewing reports to identify trends, areas of opportunity and put plans in place to improve and address inconsistencies.
To be a successful candidate in this position you must have the following experience and demonstrated performance in these areas:
* Direct experience supervising a team (i.e. training, scheduling, coaching, doing performance reviews and handling disciplinary action)
* Proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
* Possess strong leadership skills – recognized as a leader in the department, displays the appropriate professional and positive behavior daily, able to handle and manage conflict
* Excellent customer service skills, inclusive of interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrates proven time management and organizational skills – ability to manage competing deadlines, switch easily between projects in order to accomplish all tasks
* Ability to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvement
* Proactively identifies opportunities for changes to work flow
* Must have the ability to work additional hours, beyond 40, which may include occasional weekend work
An Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but is not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.