Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: MM Loan Admin
Experience Required: None
Job ID: 9408
Division: Financial Services
Hours of Work: 8:00 - 5:00
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The successful candidate will:
(1) Lead a company-wide initiative to centralize vendor order requests and program changes for various core systems.
(2) Analyze processes and identify individual departmental and company needs.
(3) Prepare flowcharts to demonstrate functionality of new programs being proposed
(4) Creates cost-benefit analysis to demonstrate the value of proposed solutions.
(5) Present ideas and recommendations to senior management in order to gain feedback and consensus on proposed process.
(6) Work with business units to test, install, and monitor new programs and processes.
(7) Conduct operational effectiveness reviews to ensure systems are applied and functioning as designed.
Candidates must possess:
(1) Creativity, self-motivation, organization, attention to detail, inquisitiveness and outstanding problem-solving abilities.
(2) Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of management and third party vendors.
(3) Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and a capacity to work in a deadline-driven environment.
(4) Ability to exercise discretion and judgment and make independent decisions.
(5) Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
(6) Bachelor degree with either a business related degree (General Business, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics) or commensurate experience with a minimum GPA of 3.25 or better.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.