Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Department: AZ Retail Administration
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Job ID: 9081
Division: Financial Services
Hours of Work: Generally M-F- 8-5
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
The position will be responsible for administering Arizona Personal Banking systems and analytics. The individual will gather, analyze and evaluate data to optimize business processes and procedures. Individual must respond to a dynamic range of business reporting objectives and formulate recommendations to management based on compiled data that enhances decision-making and effectiveness of implemented strategies. Additional responsibilities are outlined below.
* Coordinate, monitor and execute production of reports used in Arizona Personal Banking Administration. The individual will be responsible for researching, compiling, analyzing and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including productivity and/or quality statistics.
* Manage the Arizona Personal Banking incentive plan, responding to retail user inquiries and system update issues.
* With management direction, create annual financial budgets and execute monthly reporting.
* Create and maintain databases, develop and perform queries both independently and at the direction of management.
* May assist ongoing production and work-flow improvement efforts and manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects.
* May recommend policies, procedures and training to assure compliance with government regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service.
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or greater.
* Banking experience or related industry preferred.
* Strong PC skills including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent analytical, logical and mathematical skills required.
* Some travel will be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.