Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
You will be applying for a position in Asset Based Lending Operations group. You will be responsible for performing and developing expertise of the departments’ daily operations and providing operational support to internal business partners and or clients. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to: establishing and ongoing maintenance of accounts, loans, researching or reconciling moderately complex information, daily balancing/certification of ABL products. Accountable for performing assigned standard and non-standard functions efficiently with minimal supervision and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to. May act as a resource and may identify potential opportunities for improvement.
You will be performing assigned activities required to support Global Loan Operations. Works under minimal supervision and has significant skill set that is applied to the essential functions. Utilizes knowledge or resources to resolve moderately complex issues, escalates complex non-routine problems. General operations functions may include, but are not limited to:
• Tracking, verifying, and/or inputting information
• Reviewing accuracy of information or documents
• Preparing reports
• Analyzing and researching items for resolution
• Processing transactions or resolving exceptionsSkills and Requirements:• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years Loan Operations experience
• Good Skills in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
• Knowledge of Commercial Loan Products is preferred
• Knowledge of banking regulations and policies
• Knowledge of loan documentation and practices
• Good communication skills
• Works efficiently
• Demonstrate Drive/Commitment
• Commit to quality
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB