When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
We are looking to hire a Business Implementation Manager.
This role will be critical for the SVB Asset Management (SAM) business preparation and readiness to ensure successful management of marketing collateral development, distribution and posting as well as support of project initiatives for the SAM team.
The SAM team focuses on helping public and private companies meet and exceed their investment objectives, by leveraging proprietary credit research and analysis, reporting, and portfolio management strategies focused on capital preservation, liquidity and competitive returns.
Business Implementation Managers drive multiple initiatives simultaneously and are ultimately responsible for business readiness and ensuring that (i) SAM is prepared to market launch and support new products and changes to existing products, operational processes, and client servicing, and (ii) changes are scalable and comply with all appropriate guidelines, including but not limited to regulatory compliance, risk management best-practices, industry standards, and SVB methodology.
Preferred skills include:
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to quickly build trust and relationships, manage matrixed teams, bridge communication gaps, resolve conflicts, and influence stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly break down large, complex initiatives into logical, manageable work packages, tasks, and sub-tasks for execution
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new products, lines of business, processes, software, systems, and client needs
• Effective risk management skills and ability to predict and mitigate risks and issues, as well as anticipating and proactively preparing for changes and impacts to clients and SVB’s business
• Polished diplomacy, active listening, persuasiveness, and presentation skills to evangelize new products or changes and gain buy-in, consensus, and cooperation in the face of conflicting viewpoints, resistance to change, constraints, etc.
• Critical-thinking, business analysis, and process engineering skills to manage, contribute to, and foresee pitfalls in process-related deliverables
• Technical acumen with Sharepoint
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience including:
7-10 years experience in project management, business process engineering, and leadership of matrixed cross-functional teams with emphasis in systems integration, sharepoint management, risk management, vendor management, and reporting/business intelligence.
Minimum 3 years experience in financial services, preferably in roles with exposure to Marketing, Product Development, Compliance, Customer Experience, with broad and deep expertise in related product development, operations, and client-servicing.
Skills and Requirements:• Manages projects and related work efforts with significant strategic impact to the enterprise by driving full life-cycle development and delivery of new products, service capabilities, and operational improvements from conception through launch
• Manages overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex project-oriented work efforts and adheres to project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet high quality standards and customer expectations
• Understands business needs and applications
• Manages communication to key stakeholders
• Manage overall coordination of cross-functional teams including subject matter experts from various departments across the organization (e.g. Compliance, Product Management, Operations, Internal Audit, Servicing, IT, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Training & Communication, Accounting, Finance, et.al.)
• Designs, implements, and practices methodologies in change management, risk management, vendor management, business continuity management, and business implementation management
• Partners closely with partner stakeholders, particularly Marketing, to ensure close alignment of relevant activities for effective, end-to-end change implementation and an optimal client experience
• Acts as an advocate for all business stakeholders within the lifecycle of a project, ensuring that their needs are understood and addressed in advance of launch
• Drives creation of and/or changes to operational processes, procedures, work flows, and related documentation as needed
• Collaborates with Marketing, Compliance and key stakeholders to ensure all materials are current, approved and meeting business needs
• May author business cases and estimate project costs and benefits (ROI, etc.)
• Collaborates with Product Support and Field Marketing on client communications, internal communications, training plans, and client-facing sales and support materials
• Sets priorities with guidance from management under conditions of limited resources and competing demands
• Collaborates with operational teams and as needed to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB