Reporting to the Head of Multi-Channel Marketing, the Sr. Manager of Marcom will manage a team of Marcom professionals responsible for helping to bring marketing strategies and programs to life across numerous channels. This role is a player/coach position, and the right candidate will be responsible for leading a piece of work directly as well as providing oversight and guidance to the broader team. The Marcom team is the group within MCM that is responsible for aligning closely with the Marketing Strategy team and serving as the delivery function. This team is comprised of executional experts who both inform strategy based on their subject matter knowledge, as well as flawlessly manage project development for our client related marketing work.
• Be responsible for driving overall project delivery for key Segment, Sector, and Product business areas within SVB, working in close partnership with a Marketing Strategy partner.
• For each engagement, build and flawlessly execute against an overall project plan based upon deep marcom knowledge and experience, best practice learnings, and historical results and impact.
• Build detailed project briefs and work closely with in-house creative team and/or other resources to drive project creative development, deliverables, and timelines.
• Provide Marketing Strategy team and business with key inputs to inform strategy development based on wide knowledge of Marcom expertise and opportunities
• Oversee a team of Marcom experts who own other business areas and are closely connected to their Marketing Strategists in a similar 1/1 alignment
• Lead important business wide engagements such as creation of sales enablement tools for client engagement
• Work cross-functionally across the MCM team and the broader Marketing organization to guarantee that Marcom brings the full range of Marketing assets and tools to our work
• Be tightly connected with the Field and Event Marketing team, creative in house shop, and other key internal players to ensure that the Marcom team brings the best solutions to our client and the marketplace respectively
• Successfully manage project related budgets so that all work is delivered at the estimated cost.
#LI-TR1Skills and Requirements:• A deep understanding/experience delivering marcom related work across numerous marketing channels – specifically including web, email, and video.
• Proven ability to multitask and drive flawless project management while juggling multiple responsibilities with aggressive timeframes.
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic professional environment and adept at quickly adjusting to new situations and business requirements as necessary
• Strong technical knowledge from a marcom delivery perspective, but can also excel at collaborating and find win/win solutions that move the business forward.
• Exceedingly high business EQ.
• Works effectively within teams and can gain the complete trust of internal clients, management, and the Marcom team; align work for maximum business impact.
• A track record of delivering effectively in a matrixed organization through influence; ability to share vision and to gain buy-in with peers and at a level above; ability to resolve differences with negotiation and diplomacy based on levels of support and priorities
• Strong client focus and the ability to think in terms of client experience/perspective
• Agility to see alternate possibilities and scenarios
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A laser like focus on execution and delivery
• 8+ years of experience leading Marcom engagements/exceeding key business objectives – preferably in a B2B marketing environment.
• 5+ years successfully leading teams
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB