This position will provide ongoing support to multiple global treasury and payments sales advisors with the goal of portfolio growth and new revenue generation for domestic and international global treasury solutions through our UK and EMEA offices. This includes payments, collections and information reporting solutions with an emphasis on card programs and merchant services. As a Global Treasury & Payments Sales Associate/Product Advisor, you will:
• Support portfolio growth, new revenue generation and client relationships in partnership with sales advisors. This includes meeting preparation, proposal drafting, pro forma pricing modeling, account analysis maintenance, competitive analysis and trend identification, client sales and supporting activities; conduct internal and external follow-up associated with the aforementioned activities.
• Work alongside sales advisors, as well as independently, to contact clients directly for a better understanding of needs and to resolve related questions and inquiries. The role will develop selling skills through on-the-job training.
• Independently handle a variety of routine documentation preparation for new products.
• Prepare and review portfolio revenue reports and engage in regular portfolio review meetings with sales advisors.
• Ensure client satisfaction through active partnership with service teams and implementations teams.
• May be assigned tasks to work on special projects in conjunction with product management, marketing, relationship sales and other internal partners as it relates to product development, promotional materials and product campaigns to achieve greater external visibility for various products
Skills and Requirements:Solid commercial banking or financial services experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
Strong business acumen and knowledge of global treasury management products and payment systems.
Candidates must be able to work and think independently. Strong organizational and time management skills are critical, as multi-tasking and prioritization is critical to monitor and engage with the multiple sales advisors and their portfolio of clients.
A shown history of developing and cultivating relationships with clients of all segments.
Demonstrated ability to analyze, negotiate and manage standard treasury management & payments solutions and associated documentation.
Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a knack for quickly picking up proprietary bank systems and platforms for product maintenance and internal reporting. Once on board, you will quickly gain a thorough knowledge of SVB’s bank operations, platforms and products.
CTP certification or other Treasury Management Designation preferred but not required. Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB