Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
The Relationship Advisor is the primary consultative contact for a group of assigned portfolios of clients. Each Advisor has independent accountability for the following, dependent on client life stage: 1) managing and deepening existing relationships with clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes, 2) responsible for client retention and increasing average revenue per client within the assigned client portfolios through proactive identification of global cross-sell opportunities, 3) direct delivery and service of identified cash management product solutions, 4) overall client satisfaction and net promoter score (NPS) within the assigned portfolios and 5) independently has discretion and authority within assigned portfolios to assess and manage risk in relation to overdrafts, business credit card temporary increases and is responsible for setting action plan to mitigate risk and decision action steps.
• Responsible for adhering to Bank service and sales practices, policies, procedures, legal and compliance requirements.
• Adherence to Bank practices, policies, procedures, legal and compliance requirements.
• Manage and grow existing relationships with clients and influence positive change in their operations, as well as communicate bank policy and/or procedure changes.
• Identify service opportunities and work effectively with bank colleagues to consultative position product solutions to clients.
Possess extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, disbursement and collection cash management solutions.
#LI-DA1Skills and Requirements:Build and nurture relationships with Wine clients of all life stages to increase SVB product awareness, penetration and counter competitive activity. Participate in strategy meetings with bank partners to increase client retention, deepen relationships, uncover product gaps, win deals, identify outreach opportunities and set goals to achieve measurable business results.
Manage onboarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering regulations for new and existing relationships and establish client records. Prepare necessary bank documents for changes in products and services for clients. Participate in product implementation training. Reinforce and educate clients of available self-service tools. Creates, organizes and delivers regular training and technology demonstrations via web conferencing or in person to support the client self-service strategy.
Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts including assessing risk related
transactions, incident/campaign related client outreach, assisting clients with fraud mitigation, managing cash flow, and/or other daily bank operational needs. Provide client support for escalated product or service issues. Regularly interacts with clients/prospects to determine potential client process improvement or sales opportunities. Frequently schedule client meetings and adhere to pre-call planning and post-call practices. Identify opportunities as a result of client interactions with Service Advisor or product team to further influence the positive outcome of the client experience.
Maintains information in contact management systems to monitor outreach efforts, client contact, escalation support, product
• Lead with Digital and Service Automation
• Assigned RA Team
• In-market presence, prioritized client meetings based on category
• Proactive outreach for targeted clients based on category
• Combined centralized and RA support
• Excellent analytical skills, capable of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to develop strong positive relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
• Typically requires a minimum of 3+ years related professional experience or 5-6+ years of overall experience
• Demonstrated client relationship building experience and/or client support in financial and credit related products is required.
• Extensive knowledge of commercial bank deposit and cash management services.
• Ability to network and build strong partnerships internally and externally
• Understanding of relevant wine industry trends
• Highly organized
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB